Junior Front End Developer
We are a decentralized, multi-brand technology platform saving companies from Amazon. We acquire, create, foster, and prepare retail/e-commerce companies to stand on their own. Our proprietary tech and centralized teams turbocharge stalled companies.
Engineering is at the forefront of what we do; whether it's creating a new financing platform, or giving our customers a unique online experience. Our developers are technically proficient, driven to find the best scalable solution, and take ownership.
As a developer/software engineer, you will:
- Write internal agent-facing web applications in python / django
- Write / execute automated unit and integration tests
- Gather and create requirements for design/development
- Take a data driven approach to your work
Our ideal candidate:
- 1-2yrs of experience writing code (we will consider school projects and internships)
- Experience with SQL and/or MySQL databases
- Experience with Bootstrap v4 alpha, webassets, webpack
- Experience developing tasks written in Celery 4.1
Note: Our junior developers work at our headquarters in Merrillville, IN, and will be required to work onsite. Chicago area candidates may be allowed to work remotely part-time after an initial 6-8wk training period.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k) and salary
- Work 1:1 w/top engineers from silicon valley and credible startups
- Casual dress code
- Opportunity to learn while gaining increased responsibility and hands on experience