We are a decentralized, multi-brand technology platform saving companies from Amazon. We acquire, create, foster, and prepare retail/e-commerce companies to stand on their own. Our proprietary tech and centralized teams turbocharge stalled companies.
DirectBuy, a CSC Generation company, is looking for our next HR leader. Responsible for the oversight, maintenance, and enhancement of the organization’s human resources function in its entirety; this is an opportunity to have an impact on a growing business, while leading a team of HR professionals. This includes planning, implementing, and evaluating company policies and procedures, coordinating employee benefits and payroll, recruiting, and overseeing the handling of all employee relations issues. The role will have a long term strategic component but will be very hands on.
- Provide general employment-related legal guidance in the areas of employment law (US and Canada) and DirectBuy’s legal immigration matters.
- Develop organizational strategies and HR objectives that align with company goals
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition and on-boarding, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health insurance benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and EEO compliance
- Create and implement health & wellness, retention, incentive, and other programs to make the company a compelling place to grow a career.
- Partner with the recruiting team, taking a data driven approach to finding and retaining the best talent for the company
- Ensure legal compliance, participate in the development of company policies, and oversee the administration of DirectBuy’s legal immigration sponsorship policies in collaboration with outside counsel
- Be an employee advocate, and partner to management at all levels of the organization
- Maintain and promote overall ethical, confidential, and productive practices within the organization
- Oversee the building and maintenance department
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- PHR or similar certification (GPHR preferred)
- Is data driven; has strong analytical skills with the proven ability to think strategically
- Is self motivated with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Is experienced leading and developing a HR team
- Has a high level of personal integrity, sound business judgment, the ability to find solutions to complex problems quickly; strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Has strong MS office skills/experience
- Has broad knowledge and experience in compensation, organizational planning and development, employee relations, safety, and training and development
- Opportunity to partner and make an impact with all levels of management across the company while managing a department
- Be a part of a fast-paced, growing company
- Competitive compensation package and company benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, holidays, life insurance/disability)
- FREE DirectBuy membership
- Casual dress code and office environment