CSC Generation is a multi-brand technology platform that is saving companies from Amazon. We acquire, create, foster and prepare retail/e-commerce companies to stand on their own. We are operators, innovators, product specialists, lawyers, finance experts, marketers and analysts. We take a long-term view when it comes to incubating, investing and growing companies, using our operational expertise and proprietary technology to turbocharge stalled companies.
We're adding a growth marketer to the team who will use their well-rounded marketing background to scale our products and customer base. This role is all about taking big swings and hitting home runs!
- Take a holistic approach to marketing, thinking outside the paid channels, bringing new/creative ideas to the table
- Define the growth plan for customer acquisition, retention, and upsell/cross-sell
- Lead growth marketing strategy; coordinate, test, and execute growth plans
- Use analytics to measure and optimize growth marketing
- Work closely w/senior execs, product, and marketing teams to plan and execute our vision
- Work across our portfolio of companies and variety of products
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Was one of the first marketing hires at an early stage company who was able to grow product beyond initial scale
- Loves data and uses it to guide decision making
- Has implemented successful marketing programs across a variety of channels (paid search/social, email, affiliate, direct mail, conversion optimization, etc.)
- Enjoys working for a small, scrappy team - no task is too big or too small
- Results oriented with a passion for success
- Bonus points - has ecommerce and/or retail marketing experience, preferrably in the furniture/home goods/electronics/apparel verticals
What's in it for you?
- Massive career growth! If you're successful you will have an opportunity to lead growth marketing across our portfolio of companies
- Flex your creative muscle. We're innovative and want our marketers to be too.
- Competitive salary + incentive comp + equity. Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Work in our creative office in downtown Toronto, side by side with designers, channel managers, and marketing leaders (casual dress code)