Performance Marketing Analyst (Paid Search)
We are a decentralized, multi-brand technology platform saving companies from Amazon. We acquire, create, foster, and prepare retail/e-commerce companies to stand on their own. Our proprietary tech and centralized teams turbocharge stalled companies.
As a Performance Marketing Analyst you will join our growing digital marketing team in Los Angeles. You will be working with the brightest minds in Finance, Technology, and Merchandising. Your goal will be to analyze business and consumer data, provide insights to drive digital marketing strategy, execute at a hands on level, and ultimately provide reporting of all major digital marketing efforts.
- Figuring out how to make new channels work - whether its Paid Search, Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.
- Continue working at the holding company level, or join one of our brands as VP of Marketing.
- Desired Skills and Experience:
- Majored in Marketing, Finance, Statistics, or Business.
- Has 2+ years of relevant full-time work experience at a top tier performance marketing organization.
- Is known to be a Power Editor or AdWords Jedi.
- Has excellent judgement and enjoys working with a high degree of independence.
- Can distill complex details into concise, decision-ready briefings.
- Really loves performance marketing.
- Fastidious and mindful of the accuracy/integrity of data via validation, testing, and documentation
- KPI driven with the business insight to develop new metrics, reporting, and provide unexplored insights
- Competitive base salary + bonus.
- Massive career growth. If you're good, you are eligible for a promotion every 6 months.