CSC Generation is a decentralized, multi-brand technology platform saving companies from Amazon. We acquire, create, foster, and prepare retail/e-commerce companies to stand on their own. Our proprietary tech and centralized teams turbocharge stalled companies.
Our creative team is not your average group of designers. We're constantly evolving our business and that means our designers are constantly evolving too. With multiple portfolio companies and new concepts developing daily our designers have a vast array of creative opportunities available to them. Our creative decisions are driven by data which gives our designers the chance to develop an understanding of how intelligent design can be used to drive results and to find creative solutions to improve those results.
Why you want to work here:
- We don't require an MBA to get promoted. Our founder/CEO dropped out of high school.
- Massive career growth. If you’re successful you could be leading the launch of our next acquisition, a team of designers, or running an entire department.
- Work with other top notch creatives. Our design team has experience running their own agency, working with well known brands, and international experience.
- Help re-launch a 100yr old brand and bring them to the forefront of design
What you'll do:
- Work on a variety of projects across our portfolio designing websites and landing pages for ecommerce, marketing initiatives, and lead generation
- Take ownership of major initiatives, driving them from ideation through execution
- Deliver high quality design work under tight deadlines
- Prepare wireframes and designs properly for developers to be used in desktop and mobile environments
- Use creative problem solving to create beautiful design solutions
- Use testing and data to continually improve your designs and increase conversions
- Create pixel perfect designs that follow strict style/brand guidelines and demonstrate understanding of standard web design principles
- A hustler. You love what you do and don't need a lot of direction to do it. You'd much rather take the lead and deliver than wait for someone to tell what's next.
- Skilled in digital marketing and conversion centered design, with 5+ years of professional experience; preferably in e-commerce
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to work with team members and take ownership of overall vision, project goals and functionalities required for a project to succeed.
- Experienced designing websites and landing pages from wireframe to high fidelity mock ups
- Able to code in HTML & CSS
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator) and Sketch
- Well versed in usability and user experience; understanding how they can be used to convert visitors into customers
- Receptive to feedback (of all kinds)
- Great work space at Workhaus Loft on Bay
- Casual dress environment
- Competitive salary + benefits