We recognize a company becomes the people it hires which is why recruiting is so critical to our success. We’re experiencing rapid growth on our journey to save companies from Amazon and need someone with a keen eye for talent to help us build our company. If you’re the type of person who spends your free time researching Game of Thrones theories, cross referencing episodes, and discussing with friends in prep for the season premiere, you might have the skills to be a badass talent scout!
Our talent acquisition team works across our portfolio of companies on different types of roles, from finance to marketing to software engineering. Our hiring bar is set high but we love a challenge and reward top performers with career and financial growth opportunities.
If you’re successful you’ll have the opportunity to move to a recruiter position, taking ownership of key positions for the company, or becoming our in house sourcing expert and helping us build a sourcing team.
As a Talent Scout, your primary responsibility will be searching for and contacting prospective candidates for key positions. You’ll use your research and communication abilities to find candidates, pitch job opportunities, and create interest, building our recruiting funnel. To do this, you’ll work with the recruiting team to create strategies, using targeted outreach efforts to execute (ie LinkedIn, Boolean, etc.).
Our ideal candidate:
- Has Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of professional work experience
- Is driven to succeed, has a can do attitude, and willingness to work hard to get the job done
- Loves to research and the thrill of the chase
- Is a creative, analytical problem solver
- Is an influencer with excellent communication skills
- Can balance a heavy workload, managing multiple priorities concurrently
What’s in it for you
- Direct engagement with experts from tech, finance, marketing and other industries
- Base salary + commission on every job you fill
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Casual work environment
- Ability to bring your ideas to the table and be heard