At CSC Generation, we're not just savvy investors; we build proprietary technology and centralized teams across the stack to generate "alpha".
Our creative team is not your average group of designers. We're constantly evolving our business and that means our designers are constantly evolving too. With multiple portfolio companies and new concepts developing daily our designers have a vast array of creative opportunities available to them. Our creative decisions are driven by data which gives our designers the chance to develop an understanding of how intelligent design can be used to drive results and to find creative solutions to improve those results.
- Work on a variety of projects across our portfolio designing websites and landing pages for ecommerce, marketing initiatives, and lead generation
- Deliver high quality design work under tight deadlines
- Prepare wireframes and designs properly for developers to be used in desktop and mobile environments
- Use creative problem solving to create beautiful design solutions
- Use testing and data to continually improve your designs and increase conversions
- Create pixel perfect designs that follow strict style/brand guidelines and demonstrate understanding of standard web design principles
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to work with team members and take ownership of overall vision, project goals and functionalities required for a project to succeed.
- Experienced designing websites and landing pages from wireframe to high fidelity mock ups
- Ability to code in HTML & CSS when necessary
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator), Sketch a plus
- Understanding of online marketing fundamentals and conversion centered design (bonus points if you have this!)
- Knowledgeable in usability and user experience (more bonus points!)
- Receptive to feedback (of all kinds)
What’s in it for you?
- Great comp + benefits package
- We don't require an MBA to get promoted. Our founder/CEO dropped out of high school.
- Massive career growth. If you're good, you are eligible for a promotion every 6 months.
While remote work from Chicago is possible, we would like this position to be in the office a few days a week. Travel to our Merrillville, IN office will be required as needed.