We are a decentralized, multi-brand technology platform saving companies from Amazon. We acquire, create, foster, and prepare retail/e-commerce companies to stand on their own. Our proprietary tech and centralized teams turbocharge stalled companies.
The vendor manager is a partner to our merchandising team; managing and coordinating vendor onboarding projects from initial agreement to implementation. You’ll coordinate with the merchandising team, vendors, product listing, and technical teams to ensure the integration is timely and efficient.
Your day to day will vary but include:
- Be the liason / cornerstone between vendors, buyers, merchandisers, and software engineers
- Gather requirements from each party to determine the scope of a vendor integration
- Wear multiple hats as needed to ensure projects continue moving
- Follow up timely in order to keep projects on track
- Communicate complex subject matters concisely to avoid confusion
- Has strong project management/project coordination experience, working with technical and operational teams
- Can write product requirement descriptions
- Has excellent organizational and communication skills
- Can drive a vendor project through to completion avoiding scope creep
- has experience in e-commerce (a plus)
- Massive career growth opportunities. If you're good, you're eligible for a promotion every 6mo.
- Learn more about merchandising, e-commerce, and project management from industry pros
- Help build a brand and company at the same time
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)