Director of Marketing
We are a decentralized, multi-brand technology platform saving companies from Amazon. We acquire, create, foster, and prepare retail/e-commerce companies to stand on their own. Our proprietary tech and centralized teams turbocharge stalled companies.
We've saved another company, adding one of the largest and oldest retailers in the country to our portfolio. They’ve been given a new life as a part of CSC Generation, and we’re looking for our next marketing leader to shape the direction of the brand.
This role is challenging – above and beyond the day-to-day responsibilities, we’re a startup, and you’ll have insane amounts of responsibility within a fast paced team. You’ll be the one to tie all marketing efforts together and the payoff is an opportunity to “own” marketing for a portfolio company, be responsible for strategy, and massive career growth.
The role will be required to train at our HQ in the Chicago area for 4-6mo but ultimately allowed to work remotely, traveling as needed.
Your day to day will vary but include:
- Creating and implementing: email, paid search, SEO, affiliate, and performance marketing
- Taking a data driven approach to marketing, determining effective channels and content
- Analyzing and optimizing brand positioning and digital voice
- Creating content and content strategy
- Working w/ designers to bring ideas to implementation
- Tying all the marketing pieces together, ensuring an impactful, revenue driving brand
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience working for a start-up or high growth team
- Strong email, paid search, and paid social marketing experience
- KPI minded, able to complete marketing intelligence analysis to influence decision making
- Can create meaningful content and branding
- Has built or rebuilt an ecommerce brand
- Has the ability to build a team with a keen eye for talent
What's in it for you:
- Complete control of marketing for a brand/company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Make an impact on the growth of the company