Product Listing Specialist
We are a decentralized, multi-brand technology platform saving companies from Amazon. We acquire, create, foster, and prepare retail/e-commerce companies to stand on their own. Our proprietary tech and centralized teams turbocharge stalled companies.
As a Product Listing Specialist for DirectBuy, a CSC Generation company, you're responsible for entering product data and maintaining all product information and materials related to product listings on DirectBuy’s leasing website.
- Research and enter product data, including specifications and descriptions, in Excel spreadsheets;
- Accurately enter or change product pricing when necessary;
- Perform verification and edits on all product information to meeting business requirements;
- Use applications to construct and maintain high-quality product listings;
- Maintain database of pertinent vendor information and ordering requirements;
- Communicate with internal organizations to obtain accurate and current vendor material;
- Continuously strive to improve productivity and efficiency within the department;
- Demonstrate regular attendance and punctuality; and
- Maintain overall ethical, confidential, and productive practices within the organization.
- Solid data entry and typing skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Advanced Excel skills a plus
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with ability to follow specific data guidelines;;
- Excellent follow-up capabilities;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work independently, without much supervision;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to interact with members, clubs and fellow associates in a pleasant and productive manner; and
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- High school diploma required, 2-year degree preferred
- Previous data entry experience a plus
- Past experience in (and general knowledge of) retail and/or online catalogs a plus
- Competitive salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- FREE DirectBuy membership
- Casual work environment
- Free day of PTO on your birthday